Your home is your castle – your home insurance should give you the royal treatment, without costing a fortune!
As an independent agency, New Heritage Insurance is committed to providing the right home insurance at the right price. We have a number of Carrier Partners for you to choose from.
There are several important factors to consider when choosing your Pennsylvania Homeowners insurance:
- Correct replacement cost for the structure of your home
- Replacement cost or actual cash value loss settlement on personal property
- Named or special perils covered causes of loss
- Personal liability protection
- Additional living expense (in case your home becomes uninhabitable due to a covered cause of loss)
Customized Homeowners Insurance in Pennsylvania
Your Pennsylvania homeowners insurance can be customized even further if you have unique classes of property that limited coverage on the standard policy. Some endorsements / specialty coverage to consider adding to your PA home insurance:
- Personal articles floaters / scheduled property (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake insurance
- Umbrella Insurance policies
New Heritage Insurance Agency represents many top rated Pennsylvania insurance companies that specialize in homeowners insurance – ensuring you get the right coverage.
Our core mission is to serve the client first, which means we’ll examine your needs, compare them to our insurance company partners, and recommend the insurance company with the Pennsylvania home policy that makes the most sense for you.