Every year, Heritage Insurance Agency meets with hundreds of households in the Central PA/Lancaster area with respect to reviewing their home insurance. And because so many visitors know our thoughts and feelings on getting home insurance right, they often ask us who are some of the best home insurance agents, companies, and competitors we have in the area.
We are always happy to be blatantly honest with respect to competition. Wanting our visitors to be as informed as possible, here is a list of some of the best home insurance agents that have a solid history of writing good home insurance in the Lancaster area:
1. Martin Insurance Agency: Having been around for over 100 years, Martin Insurance Agency is located in the Millersville area, and specializes in finding the right coverage for their clients. In addition to home insurance, Martin Insurance Agency handles other personal and business insurance needs.
2. The Hess Agency: Located in Manheim, Pennsylvania, The Hess Agency has also been around for many years. They work with many well respected home insurance carriers that have a long history of satisfactory claims service.
3. Hinkle Insurance Agency: Hinkle Insurance Agency has been around for over 40 years, and represents one of the most well known home insurance carriers in Pennsylvania. They also have a bilingual home insurance agent!
4. Ruhl Insurance Agency: The Ruhl family has been in the insurance business since the 40’s, providing home insurance and other insurance products to their clients with a keen eye on risk management.
5. Cornerstone Agency Services: Cornerstone Agency Services is an independent insurance agency licensed in over 15 states. They believe in making sure that their clients understand their home insurance needs. They make sure they get the best overall package in place for their clients.
So, there are five of the best home insurance agents to consider if you’re getting quotes for your home insurance.
We also thought you may like to take a look at some of these great resources:
- Questions on Tree Removal
- What’s the difference between a captive agent and an independent agent?
- What is umbrella insurance?
Also, you’ll want to check out this resource on who provides the best insurance advice!